- New: Added AgencyZoom integration. Send your Gravity Forms directly into AgencyZoom, creating a new lead and/or assigning the lead to a pipeline. Generate the webhook url in your AgencyZoom account then copy/paste the url into GravityCerts plugin settings. Webhook urls can also optionally be added per feed to override the primary webhook used in Settings. Add conditional logic so the webhook only fires to AgencyZoom if certain conditions are met within your form.
- Fix: Fixed Insured Database ID fields mapped to Nowcerts, so all form fields are selectable.
- Fix: Fixed fatal error that occurred if GravityCerts is activated, but Gravity Forms is not an active plugin.
- Improvement: Added feedback messages on plugins list page if Gravity Forms is not active.
- Improvement: Added a direct link to Register a GravityCerts license key in Settings if no license key is found.
- Performance Update
- Various code improvements to reduce API calls and server bandwidth.
- Speed improvements.
- Improvement: Re-added single Full Name field sent to Nowcerts previously removed in version 1.0.8. Complications have been removed on Nowcerts end.
- New: Added \"Create Opportunity\" as a Request Type. Multiple additional options are presented once this feed is selected. Most dropdown fields have a \"Choose Custom\" value at the bottom of the dropdown list. This changes the dropdown to a text field where a custom value may be typed instead of choosing from the default list.
- Important Note: Nowcerts requires a prospect to exist in the system prior to creating an opportunity. So Create Opportunity must be used in conjunction with Insert Prospect. First create a feed for Insert Prospect. Then create a feed for New Opportunity.
- Improvement: Removed single Full Name field being sent into Nowcerts for request type \"New Quotes: Insert or Update Prospect\". Now only each name part is sent instead of the entire name. Sending a Name field with the full name along with a First Name and Last Name field was causing complications with now Nowcerts tries to create a prospect based on the name. Removing the single Full Name field helps reduce possible conflicts.
- Fix: Minor UI bug causing Field Type indicator to jump to Select Fields option instead of All Fields option.
- New: Added entry details meta box to resend feeds. Now you may resend your form entries into Nowcerts. Useful if a server goes down and the form submission was unable to submit into your Nowcerts account. Simply view the form entry details, check the feed(s) you want to resend, then click Resend Feeds. Can be used for any saved form entry.
- Tweak: Code improvements
- Upcoming: Preparing support for Gravity Forms major new release of version 2.5.
- Upcoming: Preparing support for Nowcerts Automate CRM.
- New: Added System Information table on Plugin Settings. Provides visual feedback to check if Wordpress Version & Server Settings meets minimum Plugin requirements.
- Fix: Bug fixes and code improvements.
- New: Added ability to create multiple feeds per form, sending all feeds sequentially, based on feed conditional logic. If no conditional logic is created for a feed, all feeds are sent (Prior versions of this plugin could only send one API request per form submission. Now you can send multiple submissions)
- Example: Create feed \"Insert Prospect\", two feeds for \"Insert Property\" (i.e. mailing address and property address), and two feeds for \"Insert Driver\". GravityCerts will send all 5 feeds in sequence.
- Tweak: Changed First and Last name fields as NOT required.
- Nowcerts requires the Business Name to be populated in order to assign the account as Commercial. Otherwise, if the first and last name are provided, Nowcerts assigns the account type as Personal.
- Tweak: Changed some field map labels so mapped form fields are more likely to be auto mapped.
- Example: Changed field map label from \"Primary Insured First Name\" to just \"First Name\". If a form field is labeled as First Name, the field map with automatically assign the this field to First Name.
- Fix: Fixed the \"All Fields\" radio button not being selected by default on page load when \"New Quotes: Insert or Update Prospect\" is already chosen.
- New: Added support for updates within Wordpress admin for users with a valid license key, including support for auto updates, which Wordpress added in version 5.5.
- Tweak: Improved license key messages for active licenses, inactive licenses, expired licenses, activated license limit, and license key mismatch.
- Fix: Conditional logic on Confirmation page disappearing.
- Tweak: Code improvements
- New: Added \"Insert or Update Property\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Primary Named Insured\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Vehicle\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Driver\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Policy\" as a Request Type.
- Tweak: Small bug fixes and code improvements.
- Tweak: Updated descriptive text the GravityCerts Setting and Feed Setting pages to provide clearer instruction.
- Fix: Update some select fields when mapping form fields to Insert Prospect request type.
- Fix: Improved compatibility with 3rd party plugin GravityView.