- New: Added entry details meta box to resend feeds. Now you may resend your form entries into Nowcerts. Useful if a server goes down and the form submission was unable to submit into your Nowcerts account. Simply view the form entry details, check the feed(s) you want to resend, then click Resend Feeds. Can be used for any saved form entry.
- Tweak: Code improvements
- Upcoming: Preparing support for Gravity Forms major new release of version 2.5.
- Upcoming: Preparing support for Nowcerts Automate CRM.
- New: Added System Information table on Plugin Settings. Provides visual feedback to check if Wordpress Version & Server Settings meets minimum Plugin requirements.
- Fix: Bug fixes and code improvements.
- New: Added ability to create multiple feeds per form, sending all feeds sequentially, based on feed conditional logic. If no conditional logic is created for a feed, all feeds are sent (Prior versions of this plugin could only send one API request per form submission. Now you can send multiple submissions)
- Example: Create feed \"Insert Prospect\", two feeds for \"Insert Property\" (i.e. mailing address and property address), and two feeds for \"Insert Driver\". GravityCerts will send all 5 feeds in sequence.
- Tweak: Changed First and Last name fields as NOT required.
- Nowcerts requires the Business Name to be populated in order to assign the account as Commercial. Otherwise, if the first and last name are provided, Nowcerts assigns the account type as Personal.
- Tweak: Changed some field map labels so mapped form fields are more likely to be auto mapped.
- Example: Changed field map label from \"Primary Insured First Name\" to just \"First Name\". If a form field is labeled as First Name, the field map with automatically assign the this field to First Name.
- Fix: Fixed the \"All Fields\" radio button not being selected by default on page load when \"New Quotes: Insert or Update Prospect\" is already chosen.
- New: Added support for updates within Wordpress admin for users with a valid license key, including support for auto updates, which Wordpress added in version 5.5.
- Tweak: Improved license key messages for active licenses, inactive licenses, expired licenses, activated license limit, and license key mismatch.
- Fix: Conditional logic on Confirmation page disappearing.
- Tweak: Code improvements
- New: Added \"Insert or Update Property\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Primary Named Insured\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Vehicle\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Driver\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Policy\" as a Request Type.
- Tweak: Small bug fixes and code improvements.
- Tweak: Updated descriptive text the GravityCerts Setting and Feed Setting pages to provide clearer instruction.
- Fix: Update some select fields when mapping form fields to Insert Prospect request type.
- Fix: Improved compatibility with 3rd party plugin GravityView.