Please be sure to read the update release notes. We are always proactive in preventing security issues, however nobody can assume they will never come up. This is why we highly recommend to stay up to date with each new plugin version.
1.1.9 - Latest Version
Because Automate365 is a new product and our integration is new, we are excited to hear about the creative ways agencies use this integration. Please reach out to us if you have questions about how to make an integration idea with Automate365 work.
- Improvement: When creating/updating a prospect or insured using feed Insert/Update Prospect or Insured with Custom Fields the feed will insert the status as Active instead of an Inactive prospect or insured.
- Improvement: Insert Claim. Nowcerts requires a claim number when inserting a claim. However, a claim number does not exist when a client is submitting a claim on your website for the first time. To get around this requirement, GravityCerts will include a claim number with a value of \"pending\". This way the claim can be successfully inserted into the client\'s account.
- New/Improvement: Added ability to send multiple tags when inserting a prospect or insured. The new field is called Additional Tags, that allows you to create multiple tags, including the use the form fields, and merge tags.
- Separate each tag with a backslash \"/\". Example: Tag1 / Tag2/ Third Tag.
- The Additional Tags field is available with feed types: Insert Prospect, Insert/Update Prospect or Insured with Custom Fields, Insert Primary Named Insured, and Insert Insured.
- New: Insert Claim into Nowcerts. New feed to insert a claim into Nowcerts. Available claim options include General claim, Auto claim, Property claim, Workers Comp claim, or General Liability claim. Choose Insert Claim from the Request Type. Choose the Status of the claim, Claim Type, and select your form fields that should be used to create the claim. Each claim type has their own unique additional fields to choose from once the Claim Type is selected. Merge Tags and custom fields are also supported.
- New: Auto upload form submissions as PDF into Nowcerts. Looking to save a copy of form submissions to the client\'s account without the need to download the email confirmation then re-upload into Nowcerts? Looking to reduce E&O exposure for your agency by keeping a record of each form submission saved as a PDF? Now you can with GravityCerts latest update. GravityCerts is now compatible with Gravity PDF, the ultimate self-hosted solution for dynamically creating PDFs. Gravity PDF is an easy-to-use, highly customizable PDF generation plugin designed for use with Gravity Forms. GravityCerts is compatible with the Free and Pro versions of Gravity PDF. Use Gravity PDF to configure customized PDFs in minutes. Then use GravityCerts to automatically upload these PDFs into Nowcerts when a person submits one of your forms. PDFs are uploaded automatically when Include Attachments is toggled On for feeds that have this option available. These feeds include Insert Prospect, Insert/Update Prospect or Insured with Custom Fields, and Insert Primary Named Insured. Gravity PDF is a third party company separate from GravityCerts. Any support requests regarding Gravity PDF should be directed to their friendly support staff.
- Gravity PDF Free Version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-pdf-extended/
- Gravity PDF Pro Version: https://gravitypdf.com/
- New: Insert/Update Prospect or Insured with Custom Fields. New feed to insert or update a prospect or insured, and insert custom fields. Custom field names should be created in Nowcerts prior to using this feed. This feed includes options to choose Prospect or Insured, and Personal or Commercial account types. Includes additional fields for commercial lines such as DBA, and FEIN. The agent may be assigned by including the First and Last name of the agent in Nowcerts.
- Note, however, that Nowcerts will still assign a new prospect as Commercial, even if Personal is chosen when the feed includes Business Name.
- New: Add a Note. New feed to create a note in Nowcerts added. This feed should be triggered after the prospect or insured has been created.
- New: Additional field options added for various feeds:
- Nowcerts - Insert Insured feed: Added Middle Name, and Customer ID.
- Nowcerts - Insert Driver feed: Added Driver Middle Name.
- Nowcerts - Insert Prospect feed: Added Type.
- Nowcerts - Insert Policy feed: Added Insured Greeting Name, Line of Business, Finance Company Name, Non-Premium, Agency Commission Percent, Agency Commission Value, Policy Status,
- Nowcerts - Insert Vehicle feed: Added Vehicle Type, Type (Personal = 1 or Commercial = 2).
- Automate - Contact Fields options: Added Database ID, DND (true/false).
- Automate - Pipeline Stage. Added Pipeline Status as an available option when selecting a Pipeline Stage. Available Pipeline Status options are Open, Won, Lost, Abandoned. Default status is Open.
- Improvement: Nowcerts requires Insured First Name, Insured Last Name, and Insured Email to create a prospect, insured, vehicle, driver, or property. Each of these three fields are now required when creating a feed.
- Improvement: Change feed processing during Automate feeds so now feeds look for the record in Automate before creating a new prospect. When a prospect is created in Nowcerts, they also create the record in Automate. GravityCerts now looks for the record created by Nowcerts first, before creating a new record. This should help reduce possible duplicate records being creating in Automate.
- Improvement: Delayed feed processing. GravityCerts was creating the record in Automate faster than Nowcerts could create the record, resulting in duplicate prospects in Automate. GravityCerts now waits 5 seconds before looking up, or creating, the record in Automate, to allow Nowcerts time to create the record first.
- Improvement: GravityCerts tries to lookup a record in Automate with a tag \"prospect\" or \"insured\" first, before creating a new record.
- Fix: Fixed issue with Mobile Phone field not sending into Nowcerts when using Insert Prospect feed.
- Fix: Other small bug fixes and code improvements.
- New: Reorder Feeds with drag-n-drop. Added ability to reorder feed processing by dragging feeds into the correct order, on form feed lists. Sometimes feeds need to be triggered in a specific order. Now you can drag and drop the steps into the right order. This is important when adding drivers, vehicles, or properties. A prospect must be created first, before drivers, vehicles, or properties can be inserted in to the prospect\'s account. Simply drag the Insert Prospect feed to the top of the list to make sure the prospect is created first.
- New: Add a Note in Nowcerts when a prospect is created. Type your own note, or use a combination of merge tags to populate the note with form fields. This is perfect for those \"Additional Comments\" form fields, to make sure the prospect\'s comments get saved in the Notes in their Nowcerts account.
- New: Create a Task in Nowcerts automatically when a prospect is created. When using the Insert Prospect feed, you may now creating a task. Optionally add a supervisor name, and assign to one or more users to the task, choose the task status, set the priority, and set the due date. All task fields support using merge tags to populate any field with form data. This way you can create dynamic tasks assigned to specific users based on what the user submitted in the form. Due date defaults to today\'s date.
- Fix: Fixed issue with Automate365 Update Contact option was creating a new contact instead of updating a current contact correctly.
- Fix: Fixed issue with Automate365 replacing all tags instead of only adding the desired tags.
- Fix: Other small bug fixes and code improvements.
- New: File Uploads! Added ability to upload attached files to prospect in Nowcerts automatically. Now its easier than every to include file upload fields in your form, and have those attached files upload automatically into the prospect\'s Files in Nowcerts. No more downloading file attachments from your confirmation emails, then re-uploading to the prospect\'s account. This new option is available for Request Types: Insert Prospect and Insert Primary Named Insured. You will notice a new toggle available, entitled Include Attachments, which is \"On\" by default. For any form that is currently using either one of these feeds, form submissions will automatically upload file attachments to prospects in Nowcerts! All file upload fields will be processed, so you may add multiple upload fields to your forms.
- New & Improvement: Added additional fields to Insert or Update Property feed. When viewing the property details in Nowcerts, additional fields available include boxes Additional, Additional 1, and Additional 2. Some of the most commonly used fields now available include: Year Built, Construction Type, Number of Stories, Roof Material, Total Building Area, Occupancy Description, Estimated Replacement Cost, Primary Heat Source, Property Use, Location Number, Building Number, and more.
- New: Added Nowcerts Automate365 integration. You can now create new leads or modify current leads, place leads into any Pipeline, add or remove leads from a Campaign, or assign a lead to a Workflow. GravityCerts also supports adding or removing Tags which can be used with numerous Trigger options inside Automate365. GravityCerts can automatically add a Note or create a Task using submitted form data in the note or task description, and even assign the task to a specified user. Form data can also be submitted into Custom Fields within Automate365. Easily send FEIN, quote proposals link, referrer URL, or any other form field into a custom field. Integration is simple. Get your API Key from your Automate365 account under Settings. Paste your API Key into the Automate365 API Key field in GravityCerts Settings, then click Connect.
- Create / Update leads
- Add form data into Custom Fields inside lead record.
- Add user to a Pipeline Stage.
- Move a user across a Pipeline Stage.
- Add / Remove lead from a Campaign.
- Add lead to a Workflow.
- Add Tags, including the ability to use merge tags (form field data).
- Remove Tags
- Add a Note, including the ability to use merge tags within the note.
- Create a new Task associated with the lead. Add title, due date, task description, and assign a user. Task title and description are equipped with merge tag support so form data can be dynamically inserted into the title and/or description. Task may be assigned to a specific user, or a user\'s email address may be inserted from the form data.
- Add conditional logic so the lead only sends into Automate365 if certain criteria are met.
- New: Automate365 Settings in GravityCerts main Settings menu. Settings page is located under Forms > Settings > GravityCerts. Settings from Automate365 are pulled and manually Synced with GravityCerts, so account data can be used when sending leads into your Automate365 account. i.e. Pipelines, Campaigns, Tags, Workflows, Users, Locations.
- Improvement: Improved overall design of GravityCerts settings page to be easier to navigate options.
- Improvement: Added better visual feedback message showing if a GravityCerts license key is either missing, invalid, or valid.
- Improvement: Better equipped script loading on GravityCerts admin pages for websites using Gravity Forms versions prior to 2.5.1.
- Improvement: Mapped address fields now look for the first address type field when mapping to Nowcerts, AgencyZoom, and Automate365. Example: Address Line 1 now looks for, and selects by default, the first address field in the form, allowing for quicker field mapping.
- Improvement: Added better security to GravityCerts license key field, not making the license key readable. License key field now displays like a password with dots.
- Tweak: Bug fixes and code improvements, and UI message improvements.
- New: Added AgencyZoom integration. Send your Gravity Forms directly into AgencyZoom, creating a new lead and/or assigning the lead to a pipeline. Generate the webhook url in your AgencyZoom account then copy/paste the url into GravityCerts plugin settings. Webhook urls can also optionally be added per feed to override the primary webhook used in Settings. Add conditional logic so the webhook only fires to AgencyZoom if certain conditions are met within your form.
- Fix: Fixed Insured Database ID fields mapped to Nowcerts, so all form fields are selectable.
- Fix: Fixed fatal error that occurred if GravityCerts is activated, but Gravity Forms is not an active plugin.
- Improvement: Added feedback messages on plugins list page if Gravity Forms is not active.
- Improvement: Added a direct link to Register a GravityCerts license key in Settings if no license key is found.
- Performance Update
- Various code improvements to reduce API calls and server bandwidth.
- Speed improvements.
- Improvement: Re-added single Full Name field sent to Nowcerts previously removed in version 1.0.8. Complications have been removed on Nowcerts end.
- New: Added \"Create Opportunity\" as a Request Type. Multiple additional options are presented once this feed is selected. Most dropdown fields have a \"Choose Custom\" value at the bottom of the dropdown list. This changes the dropdown to a text field where a custom value may be typed instead of choosing from the default list.
- Important Note: Nowcerts requires a prospect to exist in the system prior to creating an opportunity. So Create Opportunity must be used in conjunction with Insert Prospect. First create a feed for Insert Prospect. Then create a feed for New Opportunity.
- Improvement: Removed single Full Name field being sent into Nowcerts for request type \"New Quotes: Insert or Update Prospect\". Now only each name part is sent instead of the entire name. Sending a Name field with the full name along with a First Name and Last Name field was causing complications with now Nowcerts tries to create a prospect based on the name. Removing the single Full Name field helps reduce possible conflicts.
- Fix: Minor UI bug causing Field Type indicator to jump to Select Fields option instead of All Fields option.
- New: Added entry details meta box to resend feeds. Now you may resend your form entries into Nowcerts. Useful if a server goes down and the form submission was unable to submit into your Nowcerts account. Simply view the form entry details, check the feed(s) you want to resend, then click Resend Feeds. Can be used for any saved form entry.
- Tweak: Code improvements
- Upcoming: Preparing support for Gravity Forms major new release of version 2.5.
- Upcoming: Preparing support for Nowcerts Automate CRM.
- New: Added System Information table on Plugin Settings. Provides visual feedback to check if Wordpress Version & Server Settings meets minimum Plugin requirements.
- Fix: Bug fixes and code improvements.
- New: Added ability to create multiple feeds per form, sending all feeds sequentially, based on feed conditional logic. If no conditional logic is created for a feed, all feeds are sent (Prior versions of this plugin could only send one API request per form submission. Now you can send multiple submissions)
- Example: Create feed \"Insert Prospect\", two feeds for \"Insert Property\" (i.e. mailing address and property address), and two feeds for \"Insert Driver\". GravityCerts will send all 5 feeds in sequence.
- Tweak: Changed First and Last name fields as NOT required.
- Nowcerts requires the Business Name to be populated in order to assign the account as Commercial. Otherwise, if the first and last name are provided, Nowcerts assigns the account type as Personal.
- Tweak: Changed some field map labels so mapped form fields are more likely to be auto mapped.
- Example: Changed field map label from \"Primary Insured First Name\" to just \"First Name\". If a form field is labeled as First Name, the field map with automatically assign the this field to First Name.
- Fix: Fixed the \"All Fields\" radio button not being selected by default on page load when \"New Quotes: Insert or Update Prospect\" is already chosen.
- New: Added support for updates within Wordpress admin for users with a valid license key, including support for auto updates, which Wordpress added in version 5.5.
- Tweak: Improved license key messages for active licenses, inactive licenses, expired licenses, activated license limit, and license key mismatch.
- Fix: Conditional logic on Confirmation page disappearing.
- Tweak: Code improvements
- New: Added \"Insert or Update Property\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Primary Named Insured\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Vehicle\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Driver\" as a Request Type.
- New: Added \"Insert Policy\" as a Request Type.
- Tweak: Small bug fixes and code improvements.
- Tweak: Updated descriptive text the GravityCerts Setting and Feed Setting pages to provide clearer instruction.
- Fix: Update some select fields when mapping form fields to Insert Prospect request type.
- Fix: Improved compatibility with 3rd party plugin GravityView.