Our “Agency” pass is designed for the serious insurance agency, with all the tools needed to manage a team of agents, CRS, and virtual assistants. Agency Pass includes a collection of the most powerful extensions and features for insurance agency owners.
The Agency Pass is designed to take care of the needs of even the largest insurance agency.
- Provide your client with there very own Client Center directly on your website. GravityCerts integrates with Nowcerts API to let your clients view both personal and commercial accounts, policy information, coverages, request policy changes, and more. Learn more about Client Center.
- Need one place to keep all your agency information so your team can manage their task successfully? The Teams Pass comes with a second Agency Dashboard website, accessible only to your team. Keep all agency related contacts, mortgagee information, carrier contact information, notes, files, and much more all in one central location. Learn more about the Agency Dashboard.
- Create advanced Quote Proposals right on your website, and allow your clients to easily log in with their email to view and even watch your proposal video. Allow clients to accept your proposal or ask a question, and automatically move them across your pipeline in Better Agency. Learn more about Quote Proposals.
- Send your form submissions directly to your Nowcerts AMS with a free GravityCerts to Nowcerts plugin license included. To learn more about our GravityCerts plugin check out our features.
- Create unlimited custom lead and quote forms for any line of business.
- Sign your clients up for email marketing service using the email services you are already using.
- Save partial client submissions from lead and quote forms as clients submit their information. Reduce abandoned submissions by collecting the data from the client as they enter their information. Perfect for agencies who want to follow up with clients who have not submitted their data.
- API Integration with Nowcerts AMS, Mailchimp, Hubspot, and more. Our list of integrations is growing rapidly.
- Allow users to create accounts and manage their profile to save time entering their information into quote forms.
- Accept payments through Stripe for agency billed accounts. Optionally, add a processing fee with client payments to increase revenue for your agency.
- Create an unlimited amount of pages and blog posts to market your agency, to show clients you’re an industry expert.
- Your website is SEO optimized right out of the box with rich features to get your website ranking fast.
- Manage your agency account information from one page and display that information throughout your website, such as agency address, email, phone numbers, and social media.
- Every site comes with Facebook Chat to engage with your clients in real time while they are on your website.
- And more…
For a full comparison of all our plans and features, take a look at our comparison chart.