When does my license expire?
Your GravityCerts license will expire if:
- Your payment method cannot be successfully charged at the time of renewal.
- Or if you have canceled automatic renewals prior to the renewal date.
You can see your license renewal dates on the license page of your GravityCerts account.
Renewal Process Notifications
We will notify you a few days prior to your renewal. Additionally. we will email you if your on-file payment method is expiring.
Most importantly, we will email if an attempt to renew your license fails. You will have a few extra days to update the payment method before the system will retry again. If you fail too many renewal attempts, your license key will be canceled and cannot be restarted!
For this reason, it is very important to keep your account email address current and valid, and ensure that our emails are not being classified as spam by any rules or filters you have set up.
See this article for information on updating your payment method for a license.
What happens if my license expires?
If your license expires, GravityCerts will remain on your site(s), but you will be restricted as follows:
- will no longer be able to receive application updates (including bug fixes and security updates).
- will no longer be able to contact support.
- will not be able to download the GravityCerts plugin files.
- will be reminded of the expired license in your site admin.